March 22, 2011

Google

It's sad when you look yourself up on google and can't find anything. Two other more famous people have your name and one of them died in a tragic car accident in high school. Does that come off as callous? In my defense: I have never killed anything above the level of insect on purpose.And I feel bad about the insects I've killed though roaches are starting to lose their emotional tug.

To be clear, I used to show up on google all the time; back in the day. At some point some asshole with my name started writing computer books, then another started being an artist in San Francisco. The last straw was a high school student in ... Virginia? dying in a motor vehicle accident. Apparently a quiet guy in NC with not a lot going on can't get listed on google anymore. I'm considering committing some sort of crime.

No comments: