June 09, 2004

Being up all night is finally starting to Pay off

No, it's not, but I have to drive all night tomorrow, possibly alone, and I am pretty damn sure I can handle it. Not like you pussies. With your "sun" and your "flowers". Why don't you fuckers go slip n'slide? I can drive all night and not be tired. What can you do? Meet girls? I can see in the dark now and that's pretty cool. You can't. You'll stub your toe. And stubbing your toe sucks. Losers.

Anyway, I'm going to Bonnaroo tomorrow night in MAN/chest/er: 10/I/C maybe with a friend from boone (Erin White) or John or J-ABs. I'm looking forward to David Byrne. Dylan's playing at the same time as YOmamaLAcksTENGOldteeth which produces a quandary. I've seen Bobbie D three or four times and YLT never. But I want to see both because there is the real chance Dylan could tip over any day now.

I talked to K*tie (name censored to protect her identity) today and invited her to go to tennessee with me and she seemed really up for it. But, she didn't realize it was a 5-day commitment and had to work twice this weekend. She offered to come up for half a day saturday, but that wouldn't really be worth it. Anyway, I'm heartened (stoked for you surfers) because I think there was a vibe. 440 hz if I'm not mistaken.

...th e nd?

No comments: