September 28, 2004

dirty

I must be really bored tonight. This is my third post. I just read this and then read some stuff by some of her friends, also in bangkok and it suddenly hit me how boring my life is and how boring it's making me. Sometimes it's hard to see from the inside. It takes a ho (seriously, check it out...this girl likes the dick and likes to talk about it) from bangkok to show what some people's (real or imagined it's hard to tell) lives are like. And it wouldn't be all that impossible to do. I just feel like I've already resigned myself to mediocrity at 25. Maybe its just Family Matters and the promise of another episode once this one is over that's making me depressed or restless or however it is that I feel.

In other news, I am fostering a deep, deep hatred for Neil Boortz. The worst part about him is that he even lies about what he believes. He keeps saying he's a libertarian and hates the republicans just a tiny bit less than the democrats; but I've been listening to his show for weeks now and he hasn't said one thing (that I've heard) about the libertarian party except when he uses it to prove he's not biased toward conservatives. Oh, and he's either a great actor/manipulator or he's a moron and, on some issues, certifiably insane. But, that's my liberal bias and I guess this is a medium so technically I'm part of the elitist liberal media establishment and this isn't the page for politics anyway.

1 comment:

matt said...

truthfully, i was going to random blogs and reading a little, then going to one of their links. I only have net access at work so I'm not usually looking for bangkok hoes but yr site was awesome, in a voyeuristic almost disbelieving kind of way.