May 04, 2004

Initiating....waiting....waiting....

So...how is everything? This is my first post on my new weblog...if the past is any indicator then I may be lax about updates. The irony about this form is that the more interesting things that are going on, the less time you have to update. Thankfully, very few interesting things happen to me so I should have plenty of time to keep this up. If nothing else, its a way to keep up my typing skills.

If you don't know me (and there's no reason to think that you, imaginary reader, would...then I'll give you a little background. I'm a 25 year old Caucasian male who lives in Greensboro, North Carolina. I graduated from Appalachian State University a few years ago with a degree in Broadcasting/Electronic media and a minor in English. I work the 3rd shift as a Master Control Operator@ WTWB, a television station affiliated with the WB.

Needless to say I have a lot of free time at work since I work all night, all by myself...all alone, so alone... but sometimes I hear noises. I know this is pretty unbelievable, especially since you as Imaginary Reader and I as Formless Faceless Author haven't built "the trust", but the station that I work at is built over an old graveyard. Part of the graveyard is still there right next to the building, surrounded by an office park, a hotel, and a gas station.

Anyway, I have heard whistling, and there are several stories from second hand sources. To tell you the truth, I'm still not sure I believe there's anything more than active imagination at work. And I'm always tired when I 'm at work...sometimes exhausted so my testimony may not be the most believable.

No comments: