May 13, 2004

So, I feel like I'm getting brainwashed by informercials. You can't watch 2.5 hours a night of anything, especially something that is designed to influence you, without being influenced.

I definitely want the Oreck Air Purifier. It's only 379.99. Shipping is free and you get a fucking vaccuum.

And the Gazelle Free Spirit as advertised by Tony Little. I also want the drugs that Tony Little is on. He grunts and screams his way through life and seems happy doing it. Not to mention how pretty he looks when he's got make-up on and he's not in his gym clothes.

So, I'm selling my Blazer on Ebay and with 20 hrs left its up to $270. Which is alright considering it needs a new engine. I'm going to use the cash to pay the first month's rent or deposit down on an apartment. Still need to finalize roommate situations. Basically, I have to decide if I'll be able to stand Margaret for the next year. I think it'll be fine unless one of us flips out. I don't think I'll flip out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the oreck the one that uses ELECTROMAGIC to suck in the dirty particles? Because apparently that one doesn't work at all (according to consumer reports).




(I'm trying my best to comment here.)

matt said...

hey electromagic was invented by a mathmagician.