May 11, 2004

Just another AgDay.

All will fall before the eternally youthful Victoria Principle and the Van Dragt family.

So, I think I'm going to start another page more focused on news and politics with a bunch of links to stories and "what-not". I kind of want to keep that seperate from my personal stuff because I try to do that in RL and it can be distracting. I think I'll try to do it either this morning when I go home or tonight when I get back to work. It'll give me an excuse to read even more news. Obviously, since I am of a more liberal bent, the stories might tend to lean left a little, but I have already decided to be fairly objective with less editorial and more fact based pieces.

Exciting! Right? Oh, and when I said that sarcasm doesn't work? I was lying.

Oh, and if anyone is reading this at any point...leave me a comment. I'm dying here. I feel like I'm talking to myself. I mean, what do you people want? You want me to make funny observations about everyday life? What's the deal with Professional Roller Hockey pants? I mean is it just me? Or, do they look like amateur Roller Hockey pants?

I've read a few random "'blogs" as research for this...and I've noticed that a lot of the kids (13-18) seem to be using depression, blantant shit-talking, and suicide threats as ways to get comments. I might try this...and if that doesn't work...I'll kill myself you chicken fuckers.

No comments: