May 10, 2004

Wired

So, chocolate covered espresso beans are the only thing "that're" keeping me alive right now. It's about 20 till 1 and the Outer Limits is playing in the background. It's actually been a pretty interesting episode. Brad, from Home Improvement (another WB gem), is one of the characters playing a jock {!gasp!}. He and four or five other highschool stereotypes have to pick one kid to die or they all will at the ends of a seven foot tall alien in a hooded robe. I have a bad feeling that its all going to be in the mind of the stoner (stereotype #4) who ate some bad peyote. Oh, the stoner picked the Christian girl. She's dead! Now he's crying in the hall "Nobody wants me!" And now the alien has taught him that people are able to change. And the episode ends like the Breakfast Club, but with some gay Canadian music playing while the stoner (burn-out) crying and then turning his gun (oh yeah, he had brought a gun to school) into the principal.

If only there had been alien intervention in Columbine! I guess that's the moral. That, or don't eat peyote at school.

So, my friend Sarah (from NY) is moving to Thailand next week and I'm jealous. Not that I really want to go to Thailand. I just want to be out doing something. I'd take squatting in Belgium if I could get it. I've just got that feeling (I wrote itch first, but I thought that might come off wrong). You know that feeling... like you need to be movin' on? I am nervous for her, though. I mean, Bangkok is the city of sin. I'm afraid she'll be irreversibly jaded when she gets back. And Daddy don't want no jaded chicks.


No comments: