May 05, 2004

Niche-search 2004

So, I'm tentatively stretching out into this new environment; getting comfortable. I changed the font size and the color of the description. I've never really tried html before. I took a class in school but dropped it when I missed class one day in the second week, missed the homework assignment and was told by my oh-so-forgiving professor that the best I could hope for in the class was a C. Starting out in the class with a C? I had never dropped a class and it was my junior year, so I dropped it.

Anyway, I don't know quite what to say...or rather how to begin. I'm a fairly political person and I read the news constantly. But, does anyone really need a rehashing of the same google stories over and over? There's a link on the right for those that do.

I am also into a lot of music, but no where near the level of any number of music nerds on the net. Especially not in one specific genre. I don't know Stevie Jackson's shoe size or John Fishman's lawyer's name. I don't save my paychecks for that new storm and stress import VD CD LP.

I am on the internet a lot... and I watch a lot of bad television because of my job. I've only been here 3-4 months and I'll have seen every episode of "Living Single", "Just Shoot Me", "The Addams Family", and countless others within the month. And I am a fuckin' expert on infomercials.

Well, I'm sure if I keep at it it'll fall into place. I kind of feel I'm writing an extended pointless e-mail to someone I don't know and probably will never meet.

No comments: